Admission Procedure for the academic year 2019-20.
Admission procedure for class 1 (one) for the academic year 2019-20 starts from March 17 (Chaitra 3).
Form Distribution: March 17 and 18, 2019
Form Submission: March 18 and 19, 2019
- Candidates must be between 5 and 6 years, (Should not be below 5 above 6 years) as of April 14 of the year of admission application.
- Name and date of birth once registered in the school will not be changed throughout school years.
- Candidates should have passed UKG.
- Priority is given to the candidates who live within 10 km from the school.
Required documents to be submitted with the form (Photocopies must be attested by parents):
- Photocopy of the latest Mark sheet of UKG from the current school and a recommendation from the school.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (Government) compulsory.
- Photocopy of the residential proof (Citizenship and Lalpurja of one’s own house/or proof showing the relationship of the owner).
- Dalit, Janajati, Madheshi and other minority candidates must produce attested certificates from the concern authorities to opt for his/her category.
Further details will be posted in March.
St. Xavier’s School is NOT affiliated to any institutes and does not receive any form of donation for the admission.