For Class 1:
- Candidates must be between 5 and 6 years, (Should not be below 5 above 6 years) as of April 14 of the year of admission application.
- Name and date of birth once registered in the school will not be changed throughout school years.
- Candidates should have passed UKG.
- Priority is given to the candidates who live within 10 km from the school.
Required documents to be submitted with the form (Photocopies must be attested by parents):
- Photocopy of the latest Mark sheet of UKG from the current school and a recommendation from the school.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate (Government) compulsory.
- Photocopy of the residential proof (Citizenship and Lalpurja of one’s own house/or proof showing the relationship of the owner).
- Dalit, Janajati, Madheshi and other minority candidates must produce attested certificates from the concern authorities to opt for his/her category.
Further details will be posted in March.
St. Xavier’s School is NOT affiliated to any institutes and does not receive any form of donation for the admission.
For other Classes:
We generally don’t take admission in other classes except class 1 and 11. You may drop application (with contact number and other details) at the school gate between February ~ March. If there is vacancy in any class, you will be called for the further process.
Admission Process for Class 11
Form distribution starts only after the SEE result. 9:00 AM to 12:00 NOON from the School.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- The shortlisted students will have to pass an interview before being finally selected to study in SXG
The Application form Submission:
- The completely filled application form (issued by the school)
- Admit Card (issued by the school)
- Class 9 Report Card (Photocopy)
- Class 10 Report Card (Photocopy)
- SEE Grade-sheet (Internet Print)
- Character Certificate (Photocopy)
Entrance Examination Syllabus:
The entrance examination will test the knowledge of the candidate in Maths, Science, English and IQ through objective type questions. The duration of the examination will be 75 minutes.
Between 9:00 A.M. ~ 4:20 P.M.
Further details will be published after the SEE result.